The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and can be found in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, this building has gained international recognition and broken several world records.
Construction on this building started on the 6th of January 2004 and was completed five years later on the 1st of October 2009. The world's tallest building opened on the 4th of January 2010 as part of Downtown Dubai and the center of a large scale mixed-use development. Adrian Smith was the architect on the building with Bill Baker being the structural engineer. The building is 829.8m (2,722ft) tall to the top with the top floor being 584.5m (1,918ft) high up. The Burj Khalifa is made of reinforced concrete, steel, and aluminium, and contains 154 floors with 57 lifts/elevators.
- 13 days from now, December 24, 2023, Burj Khalifa celebrate 58th Mercury age
- 24 days from now, January 4, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 14th birthday
- 79 days from now, February 28, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 23rd Venus age
- 84 days from now, March 4, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 170 months
- 101 days from now, March 21, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 59th Mercury age
- 189 days from now, June 17, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 60th Mercury age
- 207 days from now, July 5, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 15th half birthday
- 277 days from now, September 13, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 61st Mercury age
- 303 days from now, October 9, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate 24th Venus age
- 327 days from now, November 2, 2024, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 130,000 hours