The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and can be found in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, this building has gained international recognition and broken several world records.
Construction on this building started on the 6th of January 2004 and was completed five years later on the 1st of October 2009. The world's tallest building opened on the 4th of January 2010 as part of Downtown Dubai and the center of a large scale mixed-use development. Adrian Smith was the architect on the building with Bill Baker being the structural engineer. The building is 829.8m (2,722ft) tall to the top with the top floor being 584.5m (1,918ft) high up. The Burj Khalifa is made of reinforced concrete, steel, and aluminium, and contains 154 floors with 57 lifts/elevators.
- 25 days from now, October 23, 2021, Burj Khalifa celebrate 49th Mercury age
- 50 days from now, November 17, 2021, Burj Khalifa celebrate 1st Jupiter age
- 98 days from now, January 4, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 12nd birthday
- 113 days from now, January 19, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 50th Mercury age
- 201 days from now, April 17, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 51st Mercury age
- 209 days from now, April 25, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 20th Venus age
- 279 days from now, July 4, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 150 months
- 281 days from now, July 6, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 13rd half birthday
- 289 days from now, July 14, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 52nd Mercury age
- 298 days from now, July 23, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 110,000 hours