The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and can be found in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, this building has gained international recognition and broken several world records.
Construction on this building started on the 6th of January 2004 and was completed five years later on the 1st of October 2009. The world's tallest building opened on the 4th of January 2010 as part of Downtown Dubai and the center of a large scale mixed-use development. Adrian Smith was the architect on the building with Bill Baker being the structural engineer. The building is 829.8m (2,722ft) tall to the top with the top floor being 584.5m (1,918ft) high up. The Burj Khalifa is made of reinforced concrete, steel, and aluminium, and contains 154 floors with 57 lifts/elevators.
- 83 days from now, April 17, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 51st Mercury age
- 90 days from now, April 25, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 20th Venus age
- 161 days from now, July 4, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 150 months
- 163 days from now, July 6, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 13rd half birthday
- 171 days from now, July 14, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 52nd Mercury age
- 180 days from now, July 23, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 110,000 hours
- 226 days from now, September 7, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate exactly 400,000,000 seconds
- 259 days from now, October 10, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 53rd Mercury age
- 315 days from now, December 5, 2022, Burj Khalifa celebrate 21st Venus age
- 345 days from now, January 4, 2023, Burj Khalifa celebrate 13rd birthday