The Eiffel tower is the tallest structure in Paris and is named after Gustave Eiffel who was the French engineer who built the tower. It is a global of France and a recognizable structure worldwide. It is a wrought iron lattice tower that is the most paid visited monument in the world with 6.91 million people going on it in 2015. This tower was originally criticized by some of France's best artists for its design, but it became the tallest man-made structure for 41 years at a height of over 300 meters until the Chrysler Building in New York in 1930 was finished.
The tower is 324 meters high (1,063ft) with a square base of 125 meters (410ft) on each side. Without the transmitters, the Eiffel Tower is the second tallest free-standing in France. Construction on this tower started on the 28th of January 1887 and was completed on the 15th of March 1889. It opened on March 31st,1889, and contains three levels for visitors with the lop level being 276m (905ft) high. The tower also contains restaurants on the first and second floors.
- 2 days from now, September 30, 2021, Eiffel Tower celebrate 133rd half birthday
- 3 days from now, October 1, 2021, Eiffel Tower celebrate exactly 1590 months
- 78 days from now, December 15, 2021, Eiffel Tower celebrate 551st Mercury age
- 142 days from now, February 17, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate 216th Venus age
- 166 days from now, March 13, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate 552nd Mercury age
- 184 days from now, March 31, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate 133rd birthday
- 218 days from now, May 4, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate exactly 4,200,000,000 seconds
218 days from now, May 4, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate exactly 70,000,000 minutes
- 254 days from now, June 9, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate 553rd Mercury age
- 307 days from now, August 1, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate exactly 1600 months
- 342 days from now, September 5, 2022, Eiffel Tower celebrate 554th Mercury age