The Mars bar was first made in 1932 in Slough, England by Forrest Mars who was the son of Frank Mars. The British version of the Mars bar has caramel and nougat which is covered in milk chocolate, this is very similar to the earlier made American version of the Milky Way which was made by Forrest's father.
The first factory was in Slough and had only 12 staff to begin with, and it started producing a nougat and caramel bar covered in Cadbury's milk chocolate. The bar now has hade a few components changed to the original version but is sold worldwide (except for the US) is a black and red gold-edged writing wrapper.
Mars started on the 17th May 1932 and you can find out more on Snack History
If you want to know what your age would be on planet Mars, follow the link.
- 86 days from now, March 5, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 377th Mercury age
- 98 days from now, March 17, 2023, Mars bar celebrate exactly 1090 months
- 159 days from now, May 17, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 91st birthday
- 174 days from now, June 1, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 378th Mercury age
- 177 days from now, June 4, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 148th Venus age
- 255 days from now, August 21, 2023, Mars bar celebrate exactly 48,000,000 minutes
255 days from now, August 21, 2023, Mars bar celebrate exactly 800,000 hours
- 262 days from now, August 28, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 379th Mercury age
- 342 days from now, November 15, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 92nd half birthday
- 350 days from now, November 24, 2023, Mars bar celebrate 380th Mercury age