The Mars bar was first made in 1932 in Slough, England by Forrest Mars who was the son of Frank Mars. The British version of the Mars bar has caramel and nougat which is covered in milk chocolate, this is very similar to the earlier made American version of the Milky Way which was made by Forrest's father.
The first factory was in Slough and had only 12 staff to begin with, and it started producing a nougat and caramel bar covered in Cadbury's milk chocolate. The bar now has hade a few components changed to the original version but is sold worldwide (except for the US) is a black and red gold-edged writing wrapper.
Mars started on the 17th May 1932 and you can find out more on Snack History
If you want to know what your age would be on planet Mars, follow the link.
- 10 days from now, June 27, 2021, Mars bar celebrate 370th Mercury age
- 30 days from now, July 17, 2021, Mars bar celebrate exactly 1070 months
- 43 days from now, July 30, 2021, Mars bar celebrate 145th Venus age
- 98 days from now, September 23, 2021, Mars bar celebrate 371st Mercury age
- 100 days from now, September 25, 2021, Mars bar celebrate exactly 47,000,000 minutes
- 152 days from now, November 15, 2021, Mars bar celebrate 90th half birthday
- 186 days from now, December 20, 2021, Mars bar celebrate 372nd Mercury age
- 268 days from now, March 12, 2022, Mars bar celebrate 146th Venus age
- 274 days from now, March 18, 2022, Mars bar celebrate 373rd Mercury age
- 334 days from now, May 17, 2022, Mars bar celebrate 90th birthday
334 days from now, May 17, 2022, Mars bar celebrate exactly 1080 months